The Edward Foundation is excited to bring the BIG GIVE to your phone, tablet or computer. You’ll see many familiar aspects of the Big Gig, including an inspiring program with COVID-19 patients, frontline caregivers and so much more!
1. Register for your virtual ticket. Once you register, you'll receive a reminder to tune in on October 22.
2. Become a corporate sponsor. In appreciation of your investment in our mission, digital recognition is available for all corporate sponsors.
3. Tell your friends. Invite your friends, family and neighbors to participate in the BIG GIVE. Share this website (www.eehealth.org/EdwardBigGive) and tell them why you support Edward Hospital.
4. Tune in. You can watch the BIG GIVE live on our website at www.eehealth.org/EdwardBigGive, YouTube Live and Edward Hospital and Health Services' Facebook Live page.
5. Provide a message for support. Record a brief 15-30 second video showing your support! Just click here from your smartphone (or laptop with a video camera enabled), provide your consent for participation, record your personal message of support for Edward Hospital and hit submit. Your video may be featured at the BIG GIVE!
Your gift to Edward Foundation’s COVID-19 relief fund helps support the financial needs associated with Edward Hospital's response to the pandemic, such as the purchase of personal protective equipment and temporary COVID-19 screening stations to keep patients, physicians and staff safe.
We thank you for any amount you are able to donate. Your support, along with many others committed to our local hospital, will be a huge help in sustaining our patient care mission, and continuing our fight against COVID-19.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please reach out to Renee Peters at 630.527.3710.
6:45 pm - 8:00 pmAdd to your calendar